Thank you for your purchase. We strive to
carry the best products for a great price, but from time to time we get
a bad one. Here are our warranty policies:
1) BE NICE OR LEAVE =) We all expect a new
purchase to be right when we open the box, but remember, I didn't make
your particular item. I am a reseller. We carry the products we carry
from the people we buy from because we are able to offer a lifetime
warranty and take care of warranty issues in
house......but BE NICE OR LEAVE.
2)If you feel our warranty policy is unfair, by all means, deal
directly with the manufacturer, not me.
3)Since we do gun shows and internet only, stopping by our place in
Vegas isn't an option, but USPS and UPS run by almost every day.
4) You have several options for warranty replacement. Whatever is most
convenient for you works for us.
- Mail it to the manufacturer for
- Mail it to us for replacement.. Upon
recciept of the defective product, I will send a replacement.
You can mail it to J Colins, Attn Warranty,
2507 Northlawn, Taylor, Tx 76574...PUT A RETURN ADDRESS INSIDE THE
- Stop by the next show and swap it out. We
keep a show schedule at www.blackgunstuff.com/shows.html
5) We will be glad to replace any defective
item. In most cases, you may also swap it for something else we have in
stock if you like. We dont do refunds, but we will try to find
something that you can use.
6) If you are one of those whiny little "I will just do a chargeback
with my credit card" bitches, read your credit card receipt.....it says
"ALL SALES FINAL" right below your signature. YOU are the reason that
is there. You have ample time to inspect, play with, and decide BEFORE
you pay for your item.
7) NUMBER 6 applies to a very small select group. We love the rest of
8) If you have needs we haven't addressed, by all means, ask. If we can
accomodate within reason, we will.
9) Again, thank you for your patronage and friendship. We hope we can
serve you accessory needs for years to come.
The Blackgunstuff.com Team